For better or worse, i got you (♥)

Hi.


Jasmine is the name♡
i smile when i am happy, i turn quiet when i am sad. i laugh very loud when i am crazy. Give me nth but fun and happiness.
♡♡♡♡♡
i have a lovely boy, he is funny and cute, he make silly faces, he says lame jokes, he is the clown of my life. with him around, everything spell wonderful. he might not be the ideal boyfriend who is romantic or super give in to you but he is everything i ever wish for, right from the beginning.

Escapes.
Credits @Guaranteeheartz!

Communicate with words



♥ Date: Tuesday, July 15, 2008


ok, its been long since i blog.
motivational camp was fun!! not to mention torturing too.
but overall, it really benefit us a lot.
a BIG BIG thanks to Amin, Gary & Gerald.
not to forget their assistant, Ming Guan & Ahmad xD
they really did a great job. hahas.
i had a lot of fun and i learn a lot of things too.
on the last day of the camp, we hold our friends hand and sang the song
'' if we hold on together''
of course, most of us tears ( including me of course) and we went to hug our friends.
i cried a lot for the second and last day. i mean a lot. lol.
so briana and j.ho were the first few ppl i hug.
(ying, you are too far that time, so cant hug. dont sad k :] )
i hug shuyuan too. even though we are not best friends anymore but we used to be.
when the trainers said about friendship stuffs, she did appear in my mind.
i know we did fight at times but i really had a lot of fun while hanging out with her.
&i will rmb that forever :}
yapps, i also hug my usual grp of friends like ying, bryon and the rest.
dont forget about my classmates too.
fatin, ain, jai, jazli, haziq, asri, kalle and the others.
we are left with 95 days to O level, so everyone let do our best alright (:
-
-
-
-
& i watched WANTED le. xDD with briana. lol. the watch was awsome. hahas.

I♥BRIANA, I♥YINGYING, I♥AISHAH
I♥ASHLEY,I♥SOTONG,I♥J.HO,I♥BRYON
I♥4E3


Ads.